Want to learn even more about what there is to see and do in Redmond? Use these quick links to learn more. You can browse through all of the links, or narrow your search using the drop-down list below.
- Butler - Redmond Wine Tours Butler Wine Tours offers custom and private wine tours for groups, small to large with all the bells and whistles you would expect from Butler service. You may select from the following list of wine tours or work directly with Butler Wine Tour's planning department to customize your tour.
- Chateau Ste Michelle Winery Washington state’s oldest and most acclaimed winery features award-winning wines and an unparalleled tasting experience at our historic chateau and grounds near Seattle.
- City of Bellevue Surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and outdoor spaces, this one-of-a-kind place offers the ultimate in shopping, dining and cultural attractions, all within easy strolling distance of popular hotels.
City of Bothell
In Bothell, you'll find your biggest challenge is how to decide what to do first.
City of Issaquah
Issaquah – known as the “Trailhead City” – is centered within the Issaquah Alps (Cougar, Squak and Tiger Mountains), which attracts countless outdoor enthusiasts including hikers and para-gliders.
- City of Kirkland Kirkland is your getaway to sophisticated arts, boutique shops, waterfront parks, and inspiring cuisine.
- City of Redmond Learn more about the City of Redmond and our local government.
City of Snoqualmie
Snoqualmie is located in the heart of the Mountains to Sound Greenway, halfway between Seattle and Snoqualmie Pass. Only 25 miles from Seattle, you will find small town charm, historic landmarks, and scenic beauty blended with active community growth and world-class facilities.
City of Woodinville
Woodinville's unique character is brought to life with its upsurge as a unique winery destination. Woodinville has nearly half of all wineries northeast of Seattle.
- Concerts at Marymoor Join us at Marymoor Park for the annual summer concert series at our top-rated 5,000-person concert venue, nestled in the Willowmoor Farm historical district near Clise Mansion.
iPic Theaters MEMBERSHIP IS FREE and provides great benefits such as discounted pricing, advanced on-line purchasing of tickets, access to blockbuster films before the general public and more.
- K1 Speed Go Karting At K1 Speed, we strive to offer our customers America's best entertainment venue.K1 Speed is uniquely equipped to help with your next corporate event, team building activity, seminar, product launch, catered function, birthday party, bachelor party, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or special occasion.
- Marymoor R/C Club The Marymoor Radio Control Club (MAR/C) promotes the hobby/sport of radio controlled model airplane flying. MAR/C manages and maintains the model airfield in Marymoor Park in accordance with a Use Agreement with King County Parks Division. Flight training and special events are held at the model airfield during the summer. Monthly Club meetings are held to socialize and share information about the hobby. Membership in MAR/C is approximately 300 members.
- Over The Rainbow Hot Air Balloon Flights We offer rides in the Sammamish Valley just minutes northeast of downtown Seattle, Washington.
- Redhook Ale Brewery The beautiful facility features expansive grounds which are home to many events and festivities during the warmer months, including the popular Moonlight Cinema Series where beer lovers congregate to drink cold Redhooks with their friends and watch movies on the giant outdoor screen. Overlooking the brew tanks are the Weatherman’s Room and Tour Gallery, which can be rented out for private parties. And of course our $1 brewery tours have long been known as the best and most fun deal in the area.
- Redmond Chamber of Commerce The Greater Redmond Chamber of Commerce exists to retain, expand and recruit new business; promote community involvement, connect Eastside businesses, and advocate for a vibrant business community.
Redmond Cycling Club
The Redmond Cycling Club is a group of individuals joined together for inspiration, camaraderie, and enjoyment through challenging cycling.
Redmond Historical Society
Our Purpose: To Discover, Recover, Preserve, Share and Celebrate Redmond's History.
- Redmond Town Center Redmond's famous outdoor shopping experience features a wide variety of national retailers and small boutique shops.
- Redmond Trip Reduction Incentive Program R-TRIP, the Redmond Trip Resource & Incentive Program, rewards Redmond residents and employees for choosing alternatives to driving alone
- Regal Bella Bottega Theatres - Fandango Fandango.com provides ticket service for the Bella Botega 11 Cinemas.
- The Big Picture We're rolling out the red carpet so please step inside. You'll see the custom furnishings that William Randolph Hearst would have wanted in his castle, crystal chandeliers, beautiful draperies, state of the art digital screening rooms that a Hollywood mogul would envy and shag (yeah, baby!) carpets. Check out our custom bars; is that Humphrey Bogart leaning in to order a martini? In Redmond, the Rat Pack inspired Q Club Billiards room is waiting for you... "rack em up, pal"!
The Columbia Winery
Columbia Winery is Washington’s first premium winery, producing distinctive Washington wines from European vinifera grapes since 1962.
- The Second Story Repertory Since its opening in October 1999, SecondStory Repertory has offered a year-round season of musicals, comedies, reviews, and dramas, along with its popular Theater for Young Audiences series. The theater also presents contemporary rock and folk concerts, improvisational comedy, poetry readings, informal stagings of new works, and many other special events. In all, there have been over 150 different performances held at SSR.
We are an organization whose mission is to create venues for artists in the local area so they may share their artwork with the public at large. Learn about the events we have coming up, and get connected with us!
- Vertical World Vertical World – America’s First Climbing Gym® provides a unique training facility and specialized programs for youth and adults within our communities.
Washington State Tourism
Visit the official Washington State Tourism website and start planning your adventure.
Woodinville Wine Country
Woodinville Wine Country boasts a membership of more than 50 world-class wineries and tasting rooms in Woodinville, Washington from the one of the largest in the state to small boutique wineries.
Conveniently located just minutes from Redmond, several wineries offer daily cellar tours and wine tasting, others are open on weekends, by appointment, or for special events.