9:00 am - 4:00 pm
17455 NE 67th Ct #110
Redmond, Washington 98052
The focus of the day is on FUN. The workouts are simply designed and are at weights that are suitable for most non-Rx level athletes.
AM I A BEGINNER? Beginners typically have been doing CrossFit for less than 1 year (although that’s not always the case). They have not competed in ANY CrossFit competitions and never do workouts “as prescribed (Rx)”.
AM I INTERMEDIATE? Intermediate athletes have been doing CrossFit for at least 6 months and have competed 0-3 times in a non-Rx (Scaled) division. They typically do not do workouts “as prescribed (Rx)” in class.
Look at the workouts and ASK YOUR COACH if you are Beginner or Intermediate, if you aren’t sure!
What registrants can expect:
– $100 Cash prizes for 1st Place Division Winners: Women Scaled, Women Intermediate, Men Scaled, Men Intermediate, Teens Scaled, Teens Intermediate
– Prize packs for podium placers for the 3 divisions – 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
– T-shirt or Tank & Swag Bags (including a pair of wrist wraps) for all Registrants
– $500 cash prize for Gym with most registrants
– $200 cash prize for School with most Teen registrants
– Free parking
– Made To Fit Meals will be selling plates of food, proteins, carbs and veggies for $10