North America Fashion Week is here!
Formerly known as Redmond Fashion Week, the popular event has increased from last year’s one day show, to this year’s four day extravaganza!
This special event is designed to bring the fashion industry to the city of Redmond and will highlight a collaboration between fashion celebrities, designers, media and industry professionals in the field of Arts & Culture.
North America Fashion Week Press Release
North America Fashion Week features:
- Top designers and emerging talent talent on display
- Diverse designs, including street wear, extreme, beauty, and eco-friendly
- Buzzing trade/trunk shows with never before seen collections
- Mind opening panel discussions
- Educational seminars and workshops
Highlights of North America Fashion Week 2019:
- The idea of NAFW is to bring the elite labels together and introduce them to a new and ripe market, which is brimming with anticipation and potential.
- It is going to be a haven of inspiration, complete with glossy fashion shows, buzzing trade shows with never before seen collections, media events, mind opening panel discussions, and educational seminars and workshops et al. We have on board with us a pool of buyers, high end press and every industry professional that matters in the spectrum
- At NAFW, we intend to showcase all the events around a wide range of topics from Fashion Forecasting (trends & colors), Styling & Grooming, Accessories, Textiles, et al. to Fashion Awareness, Body Positivity, Sustainability and Vegan Fashion since we recognize NAFW as a well-primed step in supporting the fast growing fashion industry in Seattle.
- Renowned International Bollywood Celebrity & A Listed Designer Neeta Lulla (www.neetalulla.com), Rohit Verma (www.rohitverma.com), Prashant Verma, Rina Dhaka, Nidhi Yasha, Sasha Sharma, Atelier Rehan, Goshwara, The Brin Project by Reshma and many more designers are coming all the way from Mumbai, India to showcase & exhibit his exclusive designs for NAFW for the first time in Seattle.
- Event to be attended by Miss America 2014 Neena Davuluri, Ms. World, Ms. Asia WA, Miss India USA queens.
- Other local Seattle based multicultural designers of clothing & jewelry to showcase their designs on the runway.
- The 3rd year of Mr. & Ms. Asia North America cultural pageant to highlight traditions & culture.
- Use fashion a reason to support women empowerment & protect violence against women. The show will benefit non-profit organizations API Chaya & Ravishing Women both 501c (3) non-profits.
This year will also feature Mr & Ms. Asia WA & OR 2019 pageant, as well.
High Level Schedule:
August 1, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Media Night, Columbia Towers, Seattle
August 2, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM – Designers & Model workshop and panel discussion at the Redmond Marriott
August 3, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Asia Pageant, Kids Fashion Show, Trunk Show, Designers Runway Show at the Redmond Marriott
August 4, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Trunk Show, Designers Runway Show and finale with Neeta Lulla at 5:00 PM at the Redmond Marriott