5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Online Data Science Certificate covers several important machine learning and data science subjects to equip you in implementing predictive models and data pipelines end-to-end, understanding the underpinning theory and concepts, and ingraining the critical thinking process behind data science. The online course is instructor-led and taught live so you can still gain the advantage of being coached through your learning experience in a dynamic and interactive environment. We believe learning practical data science requires an attentive approach to teaching, so our online course follows the same principle as our in-person experience, where students are taught with live instructors, and will take part in the theory, practical exercises, activities, questions and answers, and more just like they would in a classroom.
– Time Commitment: 5-6 hours/week (1 class period per week)
– Duration: 14 weeks
– Office hours available 3 times/week
– Live, instructor-led lectures
– University of New Mexico backed data science certificate
– 12-week additional internship available