Built in 1993 and located in downtown Redmond, YWCA’s Family Village Redmond provides a variety of programs ranging from daycare, housing, and parent workshops.
- Early Learning Center & Head Start – Affordable, high-quality child care for the greater Redmond community and Family Village residents, serving children 2 months to 5 years old.
- Working Wardrobe – Provides low-income or homeless women and men with work-appropriate clothing for an interview or a new job.
- Basic Food & Employment Training Program – Job search, training and placement services for eligible food stamp recipients.
- Employment & Housing Stability Program – Helps families rise out of homelessness and prevents others from losing their homes through stable jobs and housing.
- Conveniently located near multiple King County Metro bus lines, Redmond Transit Center, and walking distance from several grocery stores, parks, schools, a library, post office and the Family Resource Center.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up today to stay up-to-date on local events, activities, and attractions. Plus exclusive offers, discounts, and chances to win prizes!
Download Our Visitors Guide
Our newly revamped visitors guide showcases the City's best kept secrets and much more to explore. Download it today!Download